Whole-Wheat Flour 1/2 cup (62 g)
Cinnamon flavor protein powder 2/3 scoop (22 g)
Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder 1/4 tsp
Unsweetened almond milk 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp
Whole Large Egg 1
Canned pumpkin, not pie filling (see notes below for subs) 1/4 cup (60 g)
Vanilla Extract 1/2 tsp
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat. Mix whole-wheat flour, protein powder, Stevia, baking powder, and cinnamon in bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, almond milk, vanilla extract, and pumpkin.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and gently mix until combined. Spray waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into waffle iron to make three waffles. Cook for about 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix room-temperature cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and Stevia. Spoon icing into a plastic bag or piping bag. Cut the end off and pipe frosting onto waffles.
- Top with cinnamon roll coconut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon!